Friday, May 1, 2015

Love

Love is precious
it can be bitter, sour or sweet
or maybe all.

To me it is like a flower,
a beautiful creation carefully planted in the open field
beside the stream of clear water

It knows no evil
instead it is clothed with innocence and simplicity
It stands with head up high looking at the bright side
A thousand words written, still feels insufficient to describe its worth.
Never disappoints;
it brings smile to both the giver and receiver
their message is conveyed through this flower.

The flower in my life has just begun to bud
there may be the strong winds and high flood waters
which have their targets fixed to uproot it
this flower is young and tender
with not enough strength to withstand these forces
I place my flower into the caring hands of my Maker
for He is strong
and He alone is the able to assure me that
All things will be for my good and it is well

No comments:

Post a Comment