Saturday, May 2, 2015

A dream

It was summer
but the nights were cold
Cold like the fierce winters
I went to bed
I dont know when I fell asleep
but then
I saw you in my dream
There was someone else too
I thought you would come running to me
but you did not.

I saw you stand in front of the place I hate,
there you were with this another girl.
You stood there
and kissed her,
and ignored me.

It crushed my heart.
I stood there like a fool.
I felt cheated on.
I felt the pain.

It dawned like the sun on me
or should i say
something just struck me
May you are not the one meant for me
Maybe you plan to change like a chameleon for someone better
or
it could be that it is somebody else destined to hold my hand
it could be that our paths may have to diverge soon
Even when this dream is unreliable
I feel in the air
that you still love me

No comments:

Post a Comment